- Executive Summary
- Digital Lending Landscape
- Market Opportunity in Digital Lending Market
- Key Target Segments
- Bottlenecks in Digital Lending Landscape
- Ecosystem of Digital Lending in India
- Lending Suppliers (Representative)
- Different Business Products and Models
- Different Types of Loan Products
- Different Business Models
- Technologies Disrupting Digital Lending
- Alternative Data
- Open Banking
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Technology Supplier Profiles
- Digital Lending Use Cases
- Closing Notes
Subscribe now for detailed analysis and insights
Digital Lending Landscape in India Report 2021
The “Digital Lending” report serves as a primer for anyone wanting to gain insights on the present scenario of digital lending in India which has magnified in the recent years, both in terms of the number of new age fintech startups and the emerging technologies leveraged.
This report deconstructs some of the technologies disrupting the existing lending models in India and introduces the readers to some of the relevant fintech startups operating in the digital lending arena with a summary of their business model and types of products offered.
This report aims to provide investors, incumbent banks, NBFCs and new age fintech lenders, a comprehensive view of the digital lending landscape in India and help understand the ecosystem including key market trends and drivers, emerging technologies in play as well as the key players operating in the market.
This report also includes insights and excerpts from key industry leaders as well as upcoming innovative startups.
Top Five Reasons to buy this report:
- Gain insights on the present scenario of Digital Lending in India along with the key drivers and bottlenecks in the space
- Get an overview of the emerging technologies being deployed in the digital lending landscape
Five niche Digital Lending platforms with coverage of their business models and product offerings
- Includes IBS Intelligence Exclusive “Ecosystem of Digital Lending in India” that lays out the different players and their roles in shaping the digital lending space
- Subscription to the Digital Lending Report provides the subscriber with updates including the latest market trends, use cases, and new company profiles
If you are a technology leader within a bank or financial services institution, make the right technology decisions via our insights. If you are a technology supplier, understand the market and competitive landscape better to enable your growth strategies. If you are a Consultant, advise your clients more knowledgeably. And if you are an Investor, use our research to make the right investment decisions.
The access to this report will be in the form of a secure read-only online PDF for a period of 1 year.