- Executive Summary
- Global FinTech use cases in the following areas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data
- Open Banking
Global FinTech Use Cases Report 2020
The ‘Global FinTech Use Cases in Financial services’ report serves as a primer for anyone wanting to gain insights on the collaboration happening in between banks and suppliers in the technology space.
The report helps in gaining an overview of the emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Big Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Open Banking that are being deployed in the global banking industry.
This report deconstructs use cases in geographies including Asia, the UK, USA, Europe and Middle East, among others. It also captures global banks such as Barclays, JP Morgan, Danske Bank, BNP Paribas, Citi Bank, HSBC, Standard Chartered, Emirates NBD, etc.
What’s in this report?
- Gain insights on the collaboration between banks and FinTech solution providers across various global markets
- Get an overview of how banks are leveraging emerging technologies in different areas within their organization
- Includes over 200 short use cases covering over 145 banks, 89 suppliers across 53 markets.
- Includes detailed analysis of 30 use cases shortlisted based on the degree of innovation, relevance and impact of the solution for global banks.
- Subscription to the Use Cases Report provides the subscriber with periodic updates including new emerging technologies and use cases
If you are a technology leader within a bank or financial services institution, make the right technology decisions via our insights. If you are a technology supplier, understand the market and competitive landscape better to enable your growth strategies. If you are a Consultant, advise your clients more knowledgeably. And if you are an Investor, use our research to make the right investment decisions.
The access to this report will be in the form of a secure read-only online PDF for a period of 1 year.