- Executive Summary
- IBSI Research Methodology
- India – Economic Overview
- Emerging Trends in Financial Services
- Digital Lending
- Digital Payments
- Regulatory Technology
- FinTech Disruption
- Statistical Takeaways
- Funding Deals
- FinTech and Banks Collaborations
- Successes and Failures of FinTechs Examples
- IBSI Classification Matrix
- Select Supplier Profiles
- Trusting Social
- Happy Loans
- Syntizen Technologies
- Kyzer Software
- PayTM Money
- Closing Notes
India FinTech Report 2020
India continues to witness the upsurge in FinTech evolution, which is primarily augmented by the emergence of new FinTech startups and a robust wave of technological advancements. Know more about the key technologies that are gaining traction amongst FinTech players in India.
The report gives a brief overview of the emerging sectors such as Lending, Payments, WealthTech and RegTech in India. It also deep dives into the market sizing and forecasting of these four sectors in India by leveraging the IBSI Research Methodology. The report also showcases over 20 profiles of FinTech players ranging from digital lenders to alternative data providers. Furthermore, the report captures the collaborations between banks and FinTech players in the market as well as sheds light on the investments in the sector. The report also features IBSI Intelligence exclusive – Classification of FinTech Players into leaders and rising stars based on IBSI Methodology.
What’s in this report?
- Insights into the historical (2018 & 2019) and projected market size (2020 to 2023) of key FinTech categories – Digital Lending, Payments, WealthTech and RegTech.
- In-depth profiles of 20 innovative FinTechs – covering their solutions, use cases and clients.
- Exclusive and one of its kind ‘IBS Intelligence FinTech Classification Matrix’.
- IBS Intelligence’s perspective on investments that this sector is attracting.
If you are a technology leader within a bank or financial services institution, make the right technology decisions via our insights. If you are a technology supplier, understand the market and competitive landscape better to enable your growth strategies. If you are a Consultant, advise your clients more knowledgeably. And if you are an Investor, use our research to make the right investment decisions.
The access to this report will be in the form of a secure read-only online PDF for a period of 1 year.